National Park week kicked off on April 20th and is chock full of special events, interesting facts, special giveaways, and, most notably, free admission to all National Parks this Monday through Friday.
BioLite is celebrating National Park Week by offering Free Shipping all week, starting on Earth Day: Monday, April 22nd. Just enter PARKWEEK13 at checkout and get your very own CampStove for your next trip out.
Recently the National Park Service released the Top 10 Most Visted Parks and Places within the National Park System (there's over 401 units within the park system). Thanks to BioLite users, the CampStove has visited several of these parks (check out our gallery of awesome park trips). Which have you been to?
Most Visited Parks of the National Park System:
1. Great Smoky Mountains National Park
2. Grand Canyon National Park
3. Yosemite National Park
4. Yellowstone National Park
5. Rocky Mountain National Park
6. Zion National Park
7. Olympic National Park (Above CampStove photo was taken here, thanks to Dan M!)
8. Grand Teton National Park
9. Acadia National Park
10. Cuyahoga Valley National Park
Most Visited Places of the National Park System (including monuments, sites, etc):
1. Blue Ridge Parkway
2. Golden Gate National Recreation Area
3. Great Smoky Mountains National Park
4. George Washington Memorial Parkway
5. Lake Mead National Recreation Area
6. Lincoln Memorial
7. Natchez Trace Parkway
8. Gateway National Recreation Area
9. Gulf Islands National Seashore
10 Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
For more information, including how to find a park near you, schedule of events, and to enter the National Park Giveaway Getaway, visit the National Park Week Website.